August 30th – September 3rd, 2018
(Age 3 and older)
Thursday - $15 per person
Friday - $20 per person
Saturday - $20 per person
Sunday - $20 per person
Monday - $15 per person
Please Note: *Children under 3 riding midway rides must pay admission
For everyone’s benefit, leave pets at home.
No back packs, coolers or tote bags allowed on the grounds.
Purses and baby strollers may be subject to search.
No camping on fair grounds.
No entry or re-entry to the grounds after 10:30 pm
NEW for 2018!
New this year (2018), you may now purchase tickets to the Shawville Fair online using the Ticketscene links listed below.
- No entry or re-entry after 22:30 (10:30 pm)
- No pack, sacks, coolers or tote bags allowed on the grounds
- All purses & baby bags, strollers, etc. will be checked for alcohol
- No entrance of intoxicated persons allowed
- Expulsion of intoxicated and unruly patrons by police – anyone fighting will be expelled with no re-entry to the grounds with bracelets removed
- All minors caught drinking will be expelled with no re-entry
- Zero (0) tolerance for disrespect of people or property